konica minolta 1100

I have a Ricoh c901 pro that has bent corners like that in the past. It always ends up being a decurling unit. Point your tech in that direction. The other basic problem is an obstruction in the paper path, but that would too easy of a fix from someone to miss.

Our brand new KM C1100 keeps bending the corners of the stock. We place a service call, service comes and fixes the problem, it works fine for a couple days, and the problem returns. This is happening constantly. The KM rep says there is no known fix for this problem. I have had to reprint job after job because of this issue. Do others have this problem, and if so, how do we overcome this challenge?

-Sev

Our brand new KM C1100 keeps bending the corners of the stock. We place a service call, service comes and fixes the problem, it works fine for a couple days, and the problem returns. This is happening constantly. The KM rep says there is no known fix for this problem. I have had to reprint job after job because of this issue. Do others have this problem, and if so, how do we overcome this challenge?

-Sev

The problem lies in the transparent plastic behind the humidification. Heavy paper proposes ridges in the plastic, medium and light papers are then " folded over " there. Solution: Either filing ( nail file ) or replacing this part. The problem is known in Germany both in the K8000 as well as the c1100.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back