Konica Minolta c6000 print speeds

gregbatch

Does anyone know the actual print speed of the c6000 on 12x18 216 GSM? Or better yet a reference source for print speeds? KM seems to hide this information very carefully, only listing letter and tabloid speeds for light GSM papers.

Does anyone know the actual print speed of the c6000 on 12x18 216 GSM? Or better yet a reference source for print speeds? KM seems to hide this information very carefully, only listing letter and tabloid speeds for light GSM papers.
Brochure below says A3 at 34ipm. Im guessing 12x18 would be around 32-33ipm. Duplex that and im guessing you'd be at 15-16ipm. Can you get a Customer Expectation Document from your rep? We have one from Xerox that list everything about the machine.

LOL. Well I got the "Substrate Throughput Assurance Guide" from KM. It includes every possible paper size and GSM, simplex, duplex, color, BW, straight or reverse output. All that is except 12x18. Jumps from 11x17 to 13x19. Just to play it safe I'll use 13x19 figures.

I have a C6000 and just wildly guessing we get 20 duplex per minute if I remember correctly. My C6100 is being setup next week im expecting 50 ppm, I hope I'm not disapointed as Im using it for 12x18 sheets primarily.

I have a C6000 and just wildly guessing we get 20 duplex per minute if I remember correctly. My C6100 is being setup next week im expecting 50 ppm, I hope I'm not disapointed as Im using it for 12x18 sheets primarily.
Depending on machine adjustments it’ll probably run a little slower than 50ppm. And I’m not sure if it slows down on heavier media or not. Some models do, some models don’t.

I’m guessing real world average is around 47-48ppm SIMPLEX. If you duplex your looking at 22-23 ppm.

FWIW, the C6000 and C6100 are built on completely different platforms. The C6100 is *not * a "next generation" C6000, so you cannot infer anything from a C6100 about the C6000.

At this point, so many years after the C6000 was a current model, the best answer you're going to find, Greg, is in that Substrate Guide, if you can't someone (like Shredder) who can report his experiences. Good luck!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back