Konica Minolta C6501 - Low Clicks!!!!!

LodAssoc

Yeah, yeah. I know what you're thinking: who wants a 10 year old digital press? Believe it or not, this thing still runs and puts out good enough quality to sell. It could use a tune up and some new drums and a transfer belt, but would be a decent setup for a back up or someone starting. It's got low clicks. That's a plus, right?

Anyway, here's the specs:

Konica Minolta C6501
w/ IC-304 Controller (CREO)

High Capacity Feed Trays (PF-602)
Relay Unite (RU-504)
High Cap Stacker w/ 1 Trolley (LS-505)
50 sheet (200pg) Saddle Stitcher w/ Face Trim (SD-506)

Comes with extra fuser and some toner (2 Cyan, 3 Mag, 2 Yellow, 1 Black)

Clicks:
1.33M - Total
1.11M - Color
220K - Black

It was the work horse in the shop before it was replaced. We have been using it for back up and junk work, but, like I said, it still spits out good, sellable prints.

Located in Central PA. Is currently installed and running. Photos/videos and/or more info available upon request. I am open to parting out the individual modules. Just looking to get it off the floor to make room and a few bucks.

Any takers?

Yeah, yeah. I know what you're thinking: who wants a 10 year old digital press? Believe it or not, this thing still runs and puts out good enough quality to sell. It could use a tune up and some new drums and a transfer belt, but would be a decent setup for a back up or someone starting. It's got low clicks. That's a plus, right?

Anyway, here's the specs:

Konica Minolta C6501
w/ IC-304 Controller (CREO)

High Capacity Feed Trays (PF-602)
Relay Unite (RU-504)
High Cap Stacker w/ 1 Trolley (LS-505)
50 sheet (200pg) Saddle Stitcher w/ Face Trim (SD-506)

Comes with extra fuser and some toner (2 Cyan, 3 Mag, 2 Yellow, 1 Black)

Clicks:
1.33M - Total
1.11M - Color
220K - Black

It was the work horse in the shop before it was replaced. We have been using it for back up and junk work, but, like I said, it still spits out good, sellable prints.

Located in Central PA. Is currently installed and running. Photos/videos and/or more info available upon request. I am open to parting out the individual modules. Just looking to get it off the floor to make room and a few bucks.

Any takers?
Hello, Hope you are doing great? Just finding it out if the machine is still available?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back