Lines on film output agfa selectset 5000

adarfeen

Dear sir,

after imaging the job/engine test on 2400/3600 dpi found blank output. but on 1200 dpi found only black lines appear on film output.. the system is not giving any error during boot, as well as during imaging. kindly advice.

thank you

Dear Sir,

please examine the scanned image output and advice.

Thanks

Attachments

• image1.pdf
    576.7 KB · Views: 172
  • image2.pdf
    168.3 KB · Views: 202
  • image.pdf
    193.2 KB · Views: 184
Lined error Agfa Selectset 5000

Lined error Agfa Selectset 5000

Hi teh film error lined

Attachments

• Sin título-1.jpg
    Sin título-1.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 185
I have this issue, it somtimes has these fine lines through the film after process. Not all the time though. Sometimes its like a ghost image. I thought it was the processor, but i tried a new processor and it was still there. I looked at another forum where a guy said spin motor is dirty. Now that I think of it, its always later in the day, after the processor has been running all day. I dont like to shut it off, because every time you power it back on it feeds like 3 feet through automatically. Anyone seen this??

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back