Locating a B2B Web to Print – Printing Service?

ignitionllc

Hi.

My company is not a printing service. What we do is create marketing materials that our clients from across the country that they can use should they choose to do so. Almost like a franchise that creates materials for their franchisees and the franchisees can order the items they want. What I am looking for is a way to have a website that would allow us to submit our design templates and then our clients could access these various templates and order the items they need. Once they placed their order, then a company would print and ship the items to our client. We need a place that can print business cards, door hangers, brochures, yard signs, etc….

Can anyone recommend a company? I have been unable to locate anything like this. Vista Print required that clients order on our account. We want it where they can pay on their own without having to involve us. We would need some flexibility in that our clients would want to put their own company name in some of the materials and their address

Thank you

Info

Info

What is the volume of work estimated, in midwest sheetfed 6color, large format, digital, specialty print.
Tj

The amount would vary based on each product we made available. But since we would also order materials from teh site for ourselves for promotional items it would help.
We really need someone who can host our templates and print and ship them when an order is made. We have a graphic designer so all templates and forms would be submitted per your specs. The idea is to create minimal work on your end, give our clients a place to order materials from, and allow someone to make a few extra bucks printing our materials.

I understand we would keep static files on our print servers and any customized template files outside of that would be sent with each order? How do we recieve the order;
will we get notifications from your portal sent to us with links? payment?

If you wish please send me more information on your company and the program.... is there a way to get this offline or private to give you my email?

Tomk,

I responded to ignitionllc. If you are looking for info from us I would be happy to communicate off line with you. Click on my name and select send private message (pm).

Try PrintPlace.com. I'm not sure whether they offer the specific service you are looking for, but you should be able to compromise to a certain extent. It's a great company with high quality and cost-efficient services.

Did you find any options? I was wondering if you still interested in setting up your own e-commorece website where you can upload your templates and outsource your printing to vendors?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back