Look for non web b2b solution

OriginalScuddy

GOOD CLIENT was using a web to print solution (B2B - FOUR51), started using our services, by sending us the old clients WEB TO PRINT PROOF's which were perfect for us. They are shutting down the WEB TO PRINT SITE, because of no orders, as they are comming to us.

When we made the deal with they claimed to do over 60K a year in just business cards, more like 10-15K, so paying for a B2B site isnt worth it on my end, for 20-30 sets per month, we can just create the proofs our self and resend proofs back.

Any one know a software to make PDF templates that can edited by my client so we don't have to go back and forth with proofs... Used to be good with Livecycle but doesn't look right. I am open to a web to print service, but all the free open source ones dont use pdf's and the low cost ones are awful. The profit from this one client doesn't justify alot of expense....

thanks for any help...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back