Looking for a new production Color

they told us canon usa wants the clcs out and dedicated funds to buy out remaining clc leases if they bring in an imagepress

Just to clarify and I'm sure you all are aware.... Typically, no one is "eating the lease" except you. There are many way's to work that... sorry (trade secrets- us reps have to keep some) but essentially that lease gets wrapped up into your machine.

My sister-in-law works for Canon and they are literally throwing alot of money out there to buy out leases and place the imagepress. I think it is a result of dropping both Ikon and Danka in recent months. They will do all they can to replace the CLC base before IKON/Ricoh or Danka/Konica turn them over. No doubt this is a good time to look at Canon...

It very well could be. It could also be because now they have a lot of inventory and not a lot of distribution so the cost of inventory sitting outweighs the "loss" on the sale. How are the click rates verse what you might see from Larry Hunts Newsletter? An easy way just to make sure is to "change your mind" and ask for a quote w/o a trade in. In the end, if the $$ works for you and its the machine you want, this is all extranious. Just thought I'd help out the community where I could.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back