looking for a position in canada

Alex Arriaza

Im going to Canada this year for my master degree, ive been working as the manager of the continuous improvement department in a big offset printing company located in guatemala, i have a bachelor degree in mechanical engineering im 23 years old, i could send my CV if someone is interested.
Thanks
AA

You might want to say if you have a preference as to where in Canada you intend to go. It's a big country.

best, gordon p

Im going to Canada this year for my master degree, ive been working as the manager of the continuous improvement department in a big offset printing company located in guatemala, i have a bachelor degree in mechanical engineering im 23 years old, i could send my CV if someone is interested.
Thanks
AA

Alex, I am a little confused. You are coming here to Canada for a Master's degree AND you want to work at a printing company at the same time? That seems like a heavy work load and I am not sure it is even allowed.

I am a mechanical engineer and I have noticed that the printing industry here does not tend to hire engineers that often. Plus they tend not to pay as high as other industries. Why not look at other industries?

Maybe you can give more details which would help.

Erik

i did my post grad here with no problem its lot of work working and studying but im used to hard work, of course working from 8 to 5 and college from 5:30 to 9:00, its not as bad as it sounds, im going to newfound land and labrador specific to St. Johns, well thats an option, i don't want to go to a school if i cant found job near the school, the thing i love about this job and about this industry is the complex mechanics that are involve, actually on of the reasons i have this job is that we've been able to increase productivity with some design adjustments on the machines as well as timing and other industrial engineering tasks, i am an open minded person when it comes to working in different industries and i want to keep working in stuff that keeps me designing.

well thanks a lot for the replies, i guess ill be only studying in Canada if there is no many places to do this.

NF and L is a beautiful area of the country. Best of luck with your studies and future career. There are printers in that area of the country so who knows what you might find. Erik

BY THE WAY, looking through sites in Сanada- I see that very few vacancies of the printer
All is printed in America?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back