Looking for a roll-fed machine.....

Looking for a roll-fed printer. We have a flatbed acuity currently. The majority of our work (which isn't a ton) is banner and label work that is cut out on a plotter cutter. The canon series seems to be overkill for my workload. Any advice on which printer would excel in small to mid length banner runs and label decal work on ABV?

Looking for a roll-fed printer. We have a flatbed acuity currently. The majority of our work (which isn't a ton) is banner and label work that is cut out on a plotter cutter. The canon series seems to be overkill for my workload. Any advice on which printer would excel in small to mid length banner runs and label decal work on ABV?
HP Latex is a good one for banners. We had a 335 and used it pretty much just for scrim and roll-up banner work. We would occasionally use it for stickers, but the quality is not as good as eco-sol or UV for label work, in my opinion. However, it excels in banner work because you can take it right off and hem and grommet without outgassing.

We have also been looking to add a machine for banners etc. The Mutoh Hybrid machines look like a good fit.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back