Looking for a web enabled photobook solution

spaceweb

Hi,

We are a digital print looking at exploring the photobook market. We're looking for a suitable web based solution or something that is a mix of web based like mediaclip & a desktop solution connected to the web like taopix. We've seen both mediaclip & taopix but thats not the kind of budget we are looking to spend.

Plus we'd like a solution that requires only a one time fee & not require us to pay the solution provider for the software plus every sale we make through the website.

Any ideas / suggestions would be really helpfull.

Thanks

M-Photo

M-Photo

Did you see M-Photo Solution?

I´m beginning to be a distribuitor here in Brazil but if you want to see the sollution or schedule a demo for it go in Color correction tools,photo books

Here is some fo customer that are using this solution.

If you want more information about you can contact-me by e-mail, skype or MSN and I see where is your distribuitor country.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the suggestion, I saw the site for M-Photo Solution, it was interesting but not quite what we are looking for, as its seems to be completely desktop based. We are based in India, so are looking for a solution that could be deployed here with necessary support available.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks

Hello,

KoffeeWare provides a fully web enabled photobook solution. Although our model is rental based, I'd be glad to provide you with more information about our solution, who knows?

Carl

Hi,

We are a digital print looking at exploring the photobook market. We're looking for a suitable web based solution or something that is a mix of web based like mediaclip & a desktop solution connected to the web like taopix. We've seen both mediaclip & taopix but thats not the kind of budget we are looking to spend.

Plus we'd like a solution that requires only a one time fee & not require us to pay the solution provider for the software plus every sale we make through the website.

Any ideas / suggestions would be really helpfull.

Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back