Looking for GMC Print Net Skills W/Document Design Creation

Oce North America is seeking a Engineering Consultant III with GMC PrintNet and Doucment Design Creation. Interested candidates may apply online at Oce printers copiers scanners plotters USA-Mexico-Canada.

Overview:
The Engineering Consultant III provides technical advice, consultation and solutions to other Océ North America employees or customers when addressing installations, testing, upgrades or malfunctions in product capabilities or offering modified or new equipment/applications for meeting customer requirements. The degree of consultation and support ranges from regional to national.

Specific responsibilities include:

Create unique applications to resolve complex or untested problems during either or all pre- and/or post-installation diagnostics and trouble shooting
Detail workflow and configurations for pre-sales and pre-installation, installation and/or post-installation diagnostics and trouble shooting
Complete highly complex assignments, which require immediate and extensive support at several levels throughout the organization and/or are significant in size/financial impact
Research and develop solutions with national or significant monetary implications
Define requirements for products/software maintenance and new product releases
Provide leadership and direction to other Engineering Consultants

Qualifications:

Minimum of a Bachelor degree in applied science or directly related work experience that equates to a four-year college degree
Minimum of 7 years of experience in engineering, or in a directly related work environment
Strong database skills with experience in PL SQL and Oracle a preferred
Strong web design experience preferred
Specific knowledge of GMC PrintNetT or Océ Document Designer Advance software is required
Experienced with Data streams, DB, CSV, ASCII, EBCDIC, PDF, PS, PCL, etc.
At minimum 5 years of Document Design creation experience

Océ is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer encouraging workforce diversity (M/F/D/V).

Am interested don't have that much qualification and experience but my skill in Printnet T is pretty good.

Can I apply?

Halp

Halp

I have a base of 1000 post script files and I have a TXT file path where the file name to select 100 of 1000.
I showed in the param imput module path to 1000 and have one of the 100 that TXT file.
how to automate? I want to show layaut 100, not 1 ...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back