Looking for sources in the used market for KM6500

Can anyone recomend a broker or reseller for used printers? I would be looking for a used Konica Minolta 6500. Even better if it is in the Southwest United States.

My KM rep told me they could not rent me a 6500

My KM rep told me they could not rent me a 6500

I was actually looking for a second machine for a peak time of year in the summer from June through Mid August. that is all I need a second machine for right now. Do you know who I might talk to at KM that would give me the scoop regarding a peak season rental of a printer?

Grou - While we do not rent these machines, we have several LD6500's that are used and reconditioned by our technical staff, depending on what configuration you need and what rip you desire I am sure they would cut you a heck of a deal.

Just let me know, or email me, and I can see what I can do for you, or I can get your local rep involved, to speak to you about it.

Thanks

Mark

I was actually looking for a second machine for a peak time of year in the summer from June through Mid August. that is all I need a second machine for right now. Do you know who I might talk to at KM that would give me the scoop regarding a peak season rental of a printer?

I have rented Konica for busy peak seasons, and plan to do so again this year. You should be able to talk to your local dealer about it. Konica has a fleet they move around to customer sites if you have problems getting to someone at KM that knows about this PM me.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back