Looking to get rid of old equipment but can't find where/how

wavedaveprint

The shop I work in currently is looking to get rid of some old printing equipment. Unfortunately, we haven't had any luck finding a resource, other than typical "e-waste" disposal or similar places, but I'm not sure they'll take our stuff. We're in the Los Angeles (Southern California) area, by the way.

Here's a list of what we're looking to get rid of:

• MultiLine 15 film processor and chemical stand
  • Industrial sink
  • NuArc VFC 40 contact vacuum frame plate burner and power supply
  • 3M plate scrubber
  • Light table
  • AccuSet 1000 plus film burner
  • Ricoh Pro L4130 wide format digital printer
Does anyone know of the best way to dispose of these items or a place in the southern California area that would take them? Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

SoggyWinter

Boggs Equipment buys all kinds of used printing equipment to refurbish and resell. They say that they handle shipping and rigging.

PrintKing

The shop I work in currently is looking to get rid of some old printing equipment. Unfortunately, we haven't had any luck finding a resource, other than typical "e-waste" disposal or similar places, but I'm not sure they'll take our stuff. We're in the Los Angeles (Southern California) area, by the way.

Here's a list of what we're looking to get rid of:

• MultiLine 15 film processor and chemical stand
  • Industrial sink
  • NuArc VFC 40 contact vacuum frame plate burner and power supply
  • 3M plate scrubber
  • Light table
  • AccuSet 1000 plus film burner
  • Ricoh Pro L4130 wide format digital printer
Does anyone know of the best way to dispose of these items or a place in the southern California area that would take them? Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
If this is for sale can you kindly email me at printkingdom@outlook.com so that I can share with another colleague? Please if you can forward any pics as well.

Thank you,
Dan

What About Profitability?

Canon
What about Profitability?
Offset yields new advantages

Read All About It