Looking to get rid of old equipment but can't find where/how

wavedaveprint

The shop I work in currently is looking to get rid of some old printing equipment. Unfortunately, we haven't had any luck finding a resource, other than typical "e-waste" disposal or similar places, but I'm not sure they'll take our stuff. We're in the Los Angeles (Southern California) area, by the way.

Here's a list of what we're looking to get rid of:

• MultiLine 15 film processor and chemical stand
  • Industrial sink
  • NuArc VFC 40 contact vacuum frame plate burner and power supply
  • 3M plate scrubber
  • Light table
  • AccuSet 1000 plus film burner
  • Ricoh Pro L4130 wide format digital printer
Does anyone know of the best way to dispose of these items or a place in the southern California area that would take them? Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

The shop I work in currently is looking to get rid of some old printing equipment. Unfortunately, we haven't had any luck finding a resource, other than typical "e-waste" disposal or similar places, but I'm not sure they'll take our stuff. We're in the Los Angeles (Southern California) area, by the way.

Here's a list of what we're looking to get rid of:

• MultiLine 15 film processor and chemical stand
  • Industrial sink
  • NuArc VFC 40 contact vacuum frame plate burner and power supply
  • 3M plate scrubber
  • Light table
  • AccuSet 1000 plus film burner
  • Ricoh Pro L4130 wide format digital printer
Does anyone know of the best way to dispose of these items or a place in the southern California area that would take them? Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
If this is for sale can you kindly email me at [email protected] so that I can share with another colleague? Please if you can forward any pics as well.

Thank you,
Dan

If you have those machines for sale ,please send E-mail to [email protected] or call Kumar @ 972-400-6012 . We are always looking to buy Pre-owned Printing and bindery machines .Thanks.
Regards,
Kumar
972-400-6012

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back