Lotem 400v very often load 0.15 plates with small diagonal errors in gripper

alekbelia

Hi guys

problem with Lotem 400v - 2001, manual loading. After all there is often small diagonal errors (something like 0.5mm - 1 mm) when working with 0.15 plates. Any idea where to look? In loading system? In gripper rollers? Anywhere else?
With 0.3 plates there was no errors at all.

Last edited:
Your description of the problem is not clear. Can you upload a picture of the problem or try and describe it a little better?

Hi guys

problem with Lotem 400v - 2001, manual loading. After all there is often small diagonal errors (something like 0.5mm - 1 mm) when working with 0.15 plates. Any idea where to look? In loading system? In gripper rollers? Anywhere else?
With 0.3 plates there was no errors at all.

Sorry about my english I'll try explain again. The image on the exposed plate is slightly rotated against the plate, which means that the plate is loaded slightly diagonal on the drum. Frequency of the problem is 1 from 5 loaded plates. With 0.3 plates there is no such problem.

The problem could come from the loading motor mechanism. Try and clean the rubber roller that drives the plates into the grippers. Maybe the rubber had got very smooth so the plate slips now and again as it travels towards the drum.

Sorry about my english I'll try explain again. The image on the exposed plate is slightly rotated against the plate, which means that the plate is loaded slightly diagonal on the drum. Frequency of the problem is 1 from 5 loaded plates. With 0.3 plates there is no such problem.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back