lotem 400va

ikar098

See image valve.jpg

Hello
I have Lotem 400 v MCU and it is come to me in 2 parts (ofcorse) but i dont have wiering schematics wich cable come where. Ant the tubes for pneumatics are disconected from electropneumatic valves (on the side of machine wher is the connection for 11 tubes)
Can anybody help

Thanks

Last edited:
Lotem 400V, MCU

Lotem 400V, MCU

See image View attachment 3792

Hello
I have Lotem 400 v MCU and it is come to me in 2 parts (ofcorse) but i dont have wiering schematics wich cable come where. Ant the tubes for pneumatics are disconected from electropneumatic valves (on the side of machine wher is the connection for 11 tubes)
Can anybody help

Thanks

I have this machine, I can send you a description and pictures of the wiring and the electroneumatics valves.
Sendme your email for this.

Best regards

When you connected all the molex/air/grey cable going to the Local board in the MCU, make sure that when you join the two units together, the Interlocks make properly. When you turn on the Lotem and if you get the Laser alarm going it will be due to one of the Interlocks not making correctly.

See image View attachment 3792

Hello
Can anybody help

Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back