Lotem 800 v image related error

Kala
To me it looks like a Spiral Punch adjustment. If I am correct the Spiral hole has to be smaller in the OLD Lotem and bigger in the new one. There is procedure to do this but you can have a go doing a manual adjustment (trial and error). Yuo have to disconect the molex conector of the punch that drives the motor IN/OUT, and move the WHEEL by hand i.e. 2 turns in one direction (remember this). Load a plate from Loading system to the B satge. Take the plate off and compare the plate for the depth of the hole with a previously used plate. If you see a small difference, expose one separation and measure your grip and see the diffrence. If the error has increased then move the wheel in the other direction..I assume that you are exposing all the jobs at one resolution only so the spiral punch has not got to move. Have a go.

View attachment 3045View attachment 3046 images for gripper difference as mentioned in earlier message..

Regarding Gripper Difference , tried increasing X in drum final from -12 to -14 ; nothing happened tried increase y in drum from 12 to 14 nothing happened.....

Planned to change the suckers ; Finally will do the spiral punch adjustment as advised by patch....

Is there is any option to disable the punch and check that gripper will be ok or not, if yes then how we will disable the punch thro registry or under hardware tree...

Kindly advise

regards
kala

Once you are happy with the depth of the Spiral punh hole, as I said before just remove the molex connector that drives the horizontal movement of the punch. Like this the punch will stay in one position. You will always need the Spiral punch hole on the plate .
There is a procedure for adjusting the Spiral Punch.

Regarding Gripper Difference , tried increasing X in drum final from -12 to -14 ; nothing happened tried increase y in drum from 12 to 14 nothing happened.....

Planned to change the suckers ; Finally will do the spiral punch adjustment as advised by patch....

Is there is any option to disable the punch and check that gripper will be ok or not, if yes then how we will disable the punch thro registry or under hardware tree...

Kindly advise

regards
kala

View attachment line problem.jpgHi Patch / Nemo

Awaiting for Plate air suckers new to replace the old one for gripper difference...

Apart from that iam getting small black thin lines on gripper side here and there on few plates not all the plates.. (pls find image attached) ; its not coming on fixed place its coming here and there as attached image ....

Sometimes double lines like roller some times single line sometime at starting and some time at middle sometime at end but most of the time punch side ie lefthand side on plate ...

And also kindly notethat the lines are possible to remove thro remover so defintely its not laser lines its like roller marks but which place that we have no idea

regards
kala

Last edited:
Kala,
Make sure that all the black small rollers that the plate is moved over rotate freely. Could be plate dust deposit inside these rollers. You can remove all these rollers from the side of the Lotem,RHS if I remember well.A long time ago there was a change of these hard rollers to softer ones. YOu take all the rollers off and clean well the shaft that they are on and inside of the rollers. Have a go. Another place that the plate can get scrathed is the "plate leader" assy that is under the drum. This assy can also be removed to clean the black rollers.

View attachment 3056Hi Patch / Nemo

Awaiting for Plate air suckers new to replace the old one for gripper difference...

Apart from that iam getting small black thin lines on gripper side here and there on few plates not all the plates.. (pls find image attached) ; its not coming on fixed place its coming here and there as attached image ....

Sometimes double lines like roller some times single line sometime at starting and some time at middle sometime at end but most of the time punch side ie lefthand side on plate ...

And also kindly notethat the lines are possible to remove thro remover so defintely its not laser lines its like roller marks but which place that we have no idea

regards
kala

Last 3 days holiday ; will try today and update you..

Last edited:
Hi Patch

Todat tried to adjust the spiral punch manually ; couldnt acheive the result exactly .5 increase after trial and error ; how will get increase .5mm from punch side ??

What are now thw exact measurements at both ends?

Hi Patch

Todat tried to adjust the spiral punch manually ; couldnt acheive the result exactly .5 increase after trial and error ; how will get increase .5mm from punch side ??

Punch side .5mm decrease for eg instead of 33 now 32.5 mm ; need to increase .5mm on punch side... or decrease .5mm opposite...

after adjusting spiral punch gold wheel few plates (4-5) came perfect gripper afterthat again same .5mm punch side decrease???

Kindly suggest?

regards
kala

Last edited:
If you did not reconnect the molex plug that drives that whell than the punch should not have moved from the position that you put in to.

Punch side .5mm decrease for eg instead of 33 now 32.5 mm ; need to increase .5mm on punch side... or decrease .5mm opposite...

after adjusting spiral punch gold wheel few plates (4-5) came perfect gripper afterthat again same .5mm punch side decrease???

Kindly suggest?

regards
kala

I couldn'd understand your reply.. could u pls explain breifly...

I never removed any molex plug just rotate the yellow gold wheel that's it...

Apart from that what do u mean by molex plug .. connector or anything else send me the pix...

are explain me detail pls

regards
kala

Kala,
The Spiral punch has 2 motors , one that mages the spiral punch hole and the other that moves the punch forward or backward depending on the resolution of the job. If you are exposing at one resolution only i.e. Res100 than the spiral punch will saty in one position . So if you remove the molex connector that drives the punch backwards/forwards, do your manual adjustment of the hole by turning the brass wheel until the plate is square to your requirement. Like this the Spiral hole will stay the same every time it punches a plate.

I couldn'd understand your reply.. could u pls explain breifly...

I never removed any molex plug just rotate the yellow gold wheel that's it...

Apart from that what do u mean by molex plug .. connector or anything else send me the pix...

are explain me detail pls

regards
kala

PACH Lord, I'm from Brazil and I have the same problem, was exchanged laiser diode. Entire job now duplicate this recording, forming a spare lines, I think the default is attracted laiser was made test 4 in 4 laisers work comes out perfect. DDB was exchanged and not resolved with 24 diodes. How can I fix this defect, noting that doing the calibration uniformity escalinha 24 diodes, diode between 8:09 are about each other. Can you help me please.

Kindly provide a image / file describes ur problem.. to give a solution..

Kala,
First you never told us how you got on with the out of suqare images on plates on both Lotems?
Nandomelo, You description of your problem is not clear of what was the original problem and step by step what was done on the Lotem to rectify it.

Kindly provide a image / file describes ur problem.. to give a solution..

Patch after changing the suckers and did fine adjustment the gripper problem was solved which i replied a month before.. (Hope u meant that only)

regards
Kala

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back