lotem 800v punch error

K

kala

Hi

Good evening!

Need your help in punch error ; when we give command plate to punch no error ; punch to drum ---- error us below :

Punch Motor overcurrent error

The task punch motor #03 Go ep detector failed...

Kindly suggest ...

regards
Kala

Hi

Good evening!

Need your help in punch error ; when we give command plate to punch no error ; punch to drum ---- error us below :

Punch Motor overcurrent error

The task punch motor #03 Go ep detector failed...

Kindly suggest ...

regards
Kala

Kala,

As I did not hear from you for a while, I presume that your Lotem has been working OK.(good)
RE. the punch: have you tried and run it from the hardware or even plug the molex connector into another socket, but then you have to allow this connection in the registry.
YOu could have a problem with the motor (worst case scenario) or just the adjustment of the punch.

Kala,

As I did not hear from you for a while, I presume that your Lotem has been working OK.(good)
RE. the punch: have you tried and run it from the hardware or even plug the molex connector into another socket, but then you have to allow this connection in the registry.
YOu could have a problem with the motor (worst case scenario) or just the adjustment of the punch.

Hi Pach

Once i changed in the sensor in punch motor it started working now, regarding earlier isssue i sent a mail stated that after changing left local 2 board lotem started working.. thanks

regards
kala

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back