Lotem 800V2_Exposing problem

K

kala

Hi

Today morning when we started exposing the job first plate came out without image no error and then we reset the laser group and calibrated no error then again the same thing happen for second third and fourth plate too...
no image on the plate with no errors on Lotem console software..

Resetted the TSP / TSP cable / DDB board no use.. still the same status..

4 year before we faced the same problem but when we resetted the DDB board everything is ok...

Steps will do tomorrow :

1. expose 1-10 then 11-20 / 21-30 / 31-40 /41-48 lasers seperatly ..

2. Interchange TSP / TSP cable

patch / nemo... Any other suggestions

regards
kala

Kala,
If you did not get any error messages from the laser diodes I can not see any problems with them. Sounds a stupid question, but have you used a new batch of plates?
Do the lasers calibrate?
Have you tried just to expose the Ex curve?

Hi

Today morning when we started exposing the job first plate came out without image no error and then we reset the laser group and calibrated no error then again the same thing happen for second third and fourth plate too...
no image on the plate with no errors on Lotem console software..

Resetted the TSP / TSP cable / DDB board no use.. still the same status..

4 year before we faced the same problem but when we resetted the DDB board everything is ok...

Steps will do tomorrow :

1. expose 1-10 then 11-20 / 21-30 / 31-40 /41-48 lasers seperatly ..

2. Interchange TSP / TSP cable

patch / nemo... Any other suggestions

regards
kala

I fired the same plates with my other lotem no issues..

yes lasers get calibrated no errors...

tomorrow going to try intensity test ; dont know how to do expose ex curve in lotem..

kindly advise..

regards
kala

I do not know what is your front end to this Lotem? YOu go in Devices to Lotem and youo should see calibration.

I fired the same plates with my other lotem no issues..

yes lasers get calibrated no errors...

tomorrow going to try intensity test ; dont know how to do expose ex curve in lotem..

kindly advise..

regards
kala

I do not know how old is your Lotem but for older machines, pre 2002 the focus range was between 200 to 300. Try the focus test again with a reduced intensity. You should se the pattern on the plate. During exposure open up the Focus motor and see that it is moving to the required positions.

Did ex curve and focus test same status;; no image

pls find attached image when we reduced the drum speed ; intensity and focus test..

drum speed 750 - 900 ; intensity 366mw ; focus 300 -450

regards
kalaView attachment 3368View attachment 3369

i was having the same problem today, tried to change DDB but still exist .. so i tried to change that little board above the DDB and it's worked just fine like before , can i ask for the name of that little bord i've changed ???

i was having the same problem today, tried to change DDB but still exist .. so i tried to change that little board above the DDB and it's worked just fine like before , can i ask for the name of that little bord i've changed ???

The name of the board is TEC and the P/N is 503C2L738S for 24 Beams and 503C2L033S for 48 Beams.

The name of the board is TEC and the P/N is 503C2L738S for 24 Beams and 503C2L033S for 48 Beams.

thanx alot PACH for ur fast replay

but please see the pic i attached for the Laser test , i experince a weired lines vertically all over the plate ,

sorry for the low quality but i hope u get wt i mean ,,

p.s : i changed the DDB+TEC boards after having no exposure at all .. then i start getting exposer with these lines all over the plate , please advice if there any thing i can do at all here !

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMAG0447.jpg
    IMAG0447.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 238

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back