Lotem Moire Problem..

OSS

Hi Patch / Nemo

We are exposing the plates with lasers 0-47 ; from yesterday onwards we are facing moire problem which is visible on plate and printing too..

if we expose 4-47 everything is ok...

Kindly let me know whether lasers r intesity r which one cause the problem..

regards
Kala

Hi Patch / Nemo

We are exposing the plates with lasers 0-47 ; from yesterday onwards we are facing moire problem which is visible on plate and printing too..

if we expose 4-47 everything is ok...

Kindly let me know whether lasers r intesity r which one cause the problem..

regards
Kala

Hi Kala,
As we did not hear from you for a while, I thought that you stopped using Lotems. Anyway, from you message it looks to me that one of your Laser diodes (o-3_ got tired. i.e. it might need a bit more power. You can try increasing the laser power, which will increased the power to all the diodes(see if this will make any difference) OR I am afraid that a UNIFORMITY test will need to be done and Factors to be found, which is not an easy or straight forward procedure. You will need a good densitometer for this. Good luck.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back