Lotem unload error

Mark

Our plates keep getting stuck at unload. It will image some ok then stop with the plate sticking out the back.
Does not appear to be any pattern as to when this happens. 2 of last 10 did this.
I cleaned out the holes, wiped the drum etc, but still is happening. Anyone else with Lotem unload problems?

Lotrm 800 II Quantum S
sw ver. 3.82.12

Clean the silver (metal) sticker on unloading side else check the sensors...

regards
kala

See it you can increase the pressure of the Unloading Grpper pins at the actuator. It looks like that the Grippers do not open fuly so a little pull releases the plates. Many years ago there was an FCO for this problem on the Gripper pins assy.

Our plates keep getting stuck at unload. It will image some ok then stop with the plate sticking out the back.
Does not appear to be any pattern as to when this happens. 2 of last 10 did this.
I cleaned out the holes, wiped the drum etc, but still is happening. Anyone else with Lotem unload problems?

Lotrm 800 II Quantum S
sw ver. 3.82.12

Yes, as kala said, Clean the silver sticker on unloading side else check the sensors...try to load a plate manually and unload it the same way, do it many times, and if everything is ok, I would assume the problem is a sensor that sense the gripper bar. Check your air pressure.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back