lotem800v 24laserhead_laser error

Adjust the carriage position for light detector back and forth a few mm in 0.5mm steps. Remember to reset diodes every time.
Monitor the voltages while you perform calibration and see if you notice a sudden drop. If you notice a drop, start disconnecting the LDD's.
You said you replaced DDB and LD - were these new or known to be in working condition?
Logs may be very useful - check the timestamp in the error log then look in the general log to see what happened before it. You can PM me with the logs attached

Hi Nemo,

tried removing half part 0-11 LDD boards and tried calibration, laser 12-23 got calibrated, if u fix 0-11 LDD board again and calibrated it shows all laser failure...

kindly advise how to correct it or what to do next..?

regards
kala

ok - so you found that the issue is with one of the LDD boards - Next step is to isolate it. Leave 12-23 and 6-11 connected, disconnect 0-5 and test - if it passes the problem is with one of these, if it fails - problem is in 6-11.
Keep dividing by 2 until you isolate the bad LDD board. Once you found it, replace it or take LDD 23 and put it in its place to be able to use the machine with 0-22

Last edited:
hey guys i've the same problem with lotem 400 all of sudden the laser diodes become red ? any clue

you need to replace laser diodes which is red

I have laser diodes if you want i can help you

send me pm

I would like to confirm that Nandomelo10 made a very helpful suggestion namely, to swap the Local Boards.
Doing that revived calibration of most of my 48 diodes (they ALL refused to calibrate before this swap).
Great solution!!!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back