Man roland 100-4 rollers sos!!!

Iceman

Hello gyus.

Does anyone know where i could get a rollerset for the MAN ROLAND 100-4?

We are in dire straits and need two complete sets of rollers on this machine.

Any info would be good!

Thanks!

We are in Iceland.

We have not contacted Man Roland. Is there a change that they could have it in stock?

I actually have a Man rep here and he says yes. Just left for a bite to eat but will get him to get more info for you when he is back. He is out of Chicago.

Markus Johannsson ehf / Ltd.

Laekjarberg 44
221 Hafnarfjördur
Iceland

Webfed Printing Systems: Markus Johannsson

Phone: +354 56 51 182
Fax: +354 56 52 588
E-mail: [email protected]

Sorry left off the phone number and contact information.
Web and Sheetfed have been combined, he should be able to assist you.

We have contacted Mr. Johannson and he has nothing in stock and was trying to reach Man Rolan Europe.

Is there a chance that Man Roland in North America has this?

We are trying to reach Mr Wilkes... as is the Man Roland agent in Iceland but no luck. I got an answer from Man Roland USA and they told me that they could not supply other than the USA and Canada market. Can i asume that Man Roland in Germany have the Rollers in stock?

manroland de may have the rollers in stock. You may want to try Edelmann in France, they actually made the press for manroland.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back