manuals...

I bought three used machines locally but would not get the manuals kindly an someone help me to get them in pdf format through mail...

1. Agfa accuset 1000 plus imagesetter
2. Agfa Rapiline 43 film processor
3. Oz[/QUOTE]asol 65 Plate developing machine

pls help me. I ma installing them now and its really delaying without reference manuals

thanks alot

samuel M. Kamau[/QUOTE]

Hi Vladcanada... Thankyou for your help in pre-press machines... I just bought Agfa Rapiline 43.. I am looking for a service manual or the electrical diagram of the machine so that we can manage to connect some wire connections that are hanging out from the circuit board.. someone tampered with it and the technician is asking for the diagram in order to fix them back.. pls help me out... God bless you mightly.... my agfa agent here is telling me the machine is tooooo old cant find manuals is it true?
sammy

Hello I am looking the service manua for an Agfa accuset 1000 plus, please anybody can help me find out?

Good day everybody, please I need help, am looking for Agfa accuset 1000 plus service and user's manual, I will appreciate it if anyone can help me out, many thanks.
Dada

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back