Matt Beals

kansasquaker

Oh no, I am terribly sorry to hear this. Matt was an excellent contributor here and a terrific support person for Metrix. I always enjoyed working with him. He was smart, kind and empathetic. He was one of the rare, good ones.

Erik Nikkanen

He posted a while back, I think it was on Twitter, that he had brain cancer and was going to fight it. I think I remembered this right. Sad for sure.

Joe

Yes about a year ago he was diagnosed with brain cancer. He did radiation and chemo and I believe he had surgery as well.

earl

Matt taught me a great deal about Pitstop, PDFs, and color management in my early days trying to figure it all out. Rest in Peace Sir!

davekrawczuk

Matt was truly an outspoken member of our community - always making things better. Cancer strikes again - taking someone too soon from too many. Rest In Peace Matt!

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article