May I visit your print shop?

gordo

I'll be in the Portland Oregon, Seattle & Bellingham areas around June 7 - 14 on a bit of a holiday. I'd appreciate it if a forum member in that area would take a bit of time to let me visit their shop for a quick tour and maybe take a few photos. I don't care how big or small your shop is. I'm not affiliated with any vendor so I won't be trying to sell you anything. The purpose is educational for me - to keep me grounded and in touch.

You can find out more about me here: Quality In Print

Please contact me off line at: pritchardgordon @ gmail (dot) com

Thanks in advance, gordon p

Well since you'll be down here agan I'd love to get together and meet face to face. You'll be driving right by my house.

:) hey Gordo, let me know if you're on your way to Sweden ;)
Unfortunately the closest I'm lkely to ever get to Sweden is watching this movie:
Sweden.jpg

:-( gordon p

Yikes!

Seeing all those print customers and graphic designers roaming loose over the countryside was quite frightening.

gordo

Stop by when you are in capital of Canada, you can take a picture for your "cleanest toilet" competition :) , we are very religious about it.

not sure if your still welcome here in Texas...

just kidding! hahaha!

You know you can always come and visit us!
We're open all the time! Snacks and drinks in the bar!

cheers!
David

My bags are packed!
The first printer that includes airfare with their invite to visit them will get my deepest appreciation. ROTFL :)

But seriously. Your enthusiasm is appreciated and I will let folks on this forum know the next time I leave the comforts of home on a trip so I may be able to visit your site and you can see if my avatar photo is telling the truth despite the heavy Photoshopping.

best, gordo

Traveling to Hong Kong or Shenzhen or Shanghai?
Give us a shout!
joe pasky

I wish. But I've yet to win the lottery.

If there's a vendor out there that would like to sponsor me then please contact me.

Please.

gordo

Hello Gordo,

Since you are interested in thewigglingblog, I suppose you would like to visit the country someday.

When you do, please let me know!

Regards

Yoga

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back