MBO Roller cleaning solution ?

B O B

OK as in the title really, i need roller cleaning solution for our MBO and Stahl Folding machines and was thinking what are my options.

Thankyou, that would work well for me as we purchase MRC for our presses.

I presume no issues with roller rubber degregation from using MRC ?

MBO typically recommends VARN VWM (water miscible) roller wash for their fold rollers. Some of the MRC's may cause damage to fold rollers.

MBO typically recommends VARN VWM (water miscible) roller wash for their fold rollers. Some of the MRC's may cause damage to fold rollers.

Thanks for the replies, yes i understand the possible downside of using MRC regarding damage to the rubber in the rollers so i am avoiding using it.
Interesting to see the VARN product keeps coming up in my search,i will take that as positive feedback.
:)

I use iso. alcohol. The key is not to "flood" the rollers. Put the cleaner on a rag and wipe the rollers down. Avoid getting the solution between the metal shafts and glue under the rubber.
I've used type wash with heavy ink build up. Use it sparingly.

D

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back