Measuretool

mamarcus

I have been using Mesuretool 4.5.1 to compare data unfortunaliy I lost it when my PC crashed. I need help finding a site where it is still available for download, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I did however in version 5 they require you to have the dongle to use the measuretool function.

Some feature are limited, while some function without a dongle (or with a connected Xrite spectro). You should be able to use the compare feature. What is it you're trying to accomplish?

v4 is long gone. Don't think you'll find an installer.

I was using it to average out readings from measurement files. I downloaded PM 5 but it will not let me use the compare feature without a dongle. I have MonacoProfiler 4.8.3 it appears I can do the same thing, has anyone compared the two?

I was using it to average out readings from measurement files. I downloaded PM 5 but it will not let me use the compare feature without a dongle. I have MonacoProfiler 4.8.3 it appears I can do the same thing, has anyone compared the two?

Hmmm. I'm using MeasureTool 5.0.8 and the compare feature without a dongle here, though averaging is disabled. Monaco Profiler can average readings, but there isn't a compare feature that I'm aware of. Monaco's averaging lacks the "weighted" average that Measuretool has, which puts less weight on deviant patches. Not sure if thats important to you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back