Memjet Ink

Gal

Hello,
We have the Astrojet S1 printer with Memjet Ink (CMYKK), the prices of the ink and head here are very high.
Do you know maybe where we can find OEM ink/supplies in good price so that it will fit the machine with no problems
Thank you
Gal.

Hello,
We have the Astrojet S1 printer with Memjet Ink (CMYKK), the prices of the ink and head here are very high.
Do you know maybe where we can find OEM ink/supplies in good price so that it will fit the machine with no problems
Thank you
Gal.
I have Memjet envelope printers sold by Quadient. I know for a fact that Formax, I Jet Color and other Astro made machines all use the same ink and print head. Problem, the prices are very comparable. I also tried a memjet ink tank made for a label printer and it did not work, maybe just a bad cartridge, don't know for sure. All the ink tanks for envelopes printers do seem interchangeable, but no real savings on price.

msg me, i have OEM ink for a better price. been using for a while now with zero issue.... works with the 3 main brands of these M-series and S-series printers.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back