Mimaki USA Releases Several New Products
- The new 330 Series—line of large-format inkjet printers—JV330-130/-160 & CJV330-130/-160. The new printers feature high image quality, high productivity and value-added features.
- Mimaki Weaving Dot Technology (MWDT)—a printing technology that changes the order of ink droplet placement depending on printing conditions, suppressing unexpected streaks or uneven printing caused by slight individual differences in the print head or subtle deviations in adjustment.
- Deep Color Natural—a standard format for color management.
- Printing speeds of 21.0m2/h in standard mode with 4-color (CMYK), and 13.2m2/h with 8 colors (CMYK, Lc, Lm, Lk, Or), of high productivity.
- Compatible with Mimaki Remote Access (MRA).
- The TS330-1600 sublimation transfer inkjet printer—features:
- Mimaki Weaving Dot Technology (MWDT).
- Printing speed of 69m2/h in Draft mode (600x600 dpi, 2Pass), an increase of about 138%compared to their conventional model.
- 2-optional units, including the 10 kg ink tank unit & the Mini jumbo roll unit, large capacity ink tanks.
- V-shape cut function.
- New cleaning mechanism—cloth wiper for the removal of unwanted ink droplets adhering to the nozzle.
- Compatible with Mimaki Remote Access (MRA)—for remote operation & status check.
- Compatible with 2-types of RIP software: RasterLink7 & TxLink4 Lite—suitable for textile printing.
- The CG-AR Series of cutting plotters—entry-level, with the ability to handle a wide range of materials.
- Available in 2-sizes with different cuttable areas: CG-60AR (606 mm wide cuttable area) and CG-130AR (1,370 mm wide cuttable area).
- Designed to have the highest cutting pressure in class: 550g & a cutting speed of 105%.
- Allows cutting a wider range of materials, including: PVC, fluorescent & reflective sheets, rubber sheets & cardboard.
- Equipped with a line-marking gauge for folding.
- For a wide range of applications, including: car wrapping, wall decoration, paper crafting, packaging, signage applications, stickers, labels, POP displays.
- Released worldwide: April 2022.