Minolta DiAlta Di200 (Pi3502) pre-print sheet

Xeno

Hi guys!

I'm sry if this is the wrong section, I'm new here and I got an annoying problem.

So, I had this printer since a lot of times and I never figured out how to fix this boring issue.
When I launch a job, before the printing of the actual one, I receive an info sheet with Host name, Pc name and job name, after that the printer expel the job correctly.
Now, this isn't a great problem, the printer works fine, but this is really frustrating when I print a single page job or a few pages job, every time I got this useless info sheet and I waste paper.

I tryed everthing in any menu that I know and understand, even via browser.
Someone can help me? I feel really stupid :(

Thx for attention!

Probably the solution is really simple, but I'm not that unwary xD
I tried to apply a separator page that doesn't print the page as written here: Shared printer separator page for Windows 2000 and Windows XP :: Network :: Admin Tips :: Windows XP :: Windows Server 2008/2003/2000/XP/NT Administrator Knowledge Base :: KBase Tips :: WindowsNetworking.com
Also, I tried to disable the option "print banner box" in CSNW icon on control panel (source Separator Page - Windows XP Printers / Scanners / Fax) but nothing changed!

I read all the manuals I found on the website, but nothing helped. Maybe there's another way to connect to the printer other than Browser or the Driver's menu in windows and so another way to interact with printer's config files, but I really don't know how to find it!

Thx for the help!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back