Minor Typesetting in Pistop 10

EZPower

I've had a few projects where customer provides us with PDF Files. Customer wants us to change some type in the credits page. For instance: Change Third Printing to Fourth Printing. The problem is when I start typing, some letters will not register, like a "u" or a "t", as an example. Most of the time there is no rime or reason for which letters or numbers show up on the screen. Some files I can typeset a whole line with no problems. Any thoughts?

Most likely the fonts are subset so you don't have the whole character set available. You should be able to see that in the Inspector
If you switch to a system font if you have the same or a suitable similar one (ie a local font that you have installed on your computer) the whole font character set is available.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back