MIS for All Digital with Quickbooks Online

cec-prepress

Does anyone know of an MIS (including estimating, time tracking, scheduling, job tracking) that is directed to digital printers rather than offset and that would tie into Quickbooks online (NOT Quickbooks desktop software)?
Any recommendations are appreciated.
Thanks.

I recently started using quickbooks online for all our time tracking, quoting & invoicing. I'm also using it for payroll, credit card acceptance, and tax payments.

This might not work for everyone, and we are relatively low volume.

To answer your question more directly, no, you can't do everything you are asking about by importing, the onlt Time Tracking QBO supports is it's own internal system for it.

I went "all-in" with QBO and nothing else and it's working for me so far...

Thanks for the quick response. What we're actually looking for though is a separate system (such as Avanti, Printer's Plan, Printsmith, etc...) that would handle all of the management information, but would tie into Quickbooks Online which will just be used by the accounting department. Everything we've looked at so far (Printer's Plan most thoroughly) will tie into Quickbooks desktop (via export), but not Online - so we'd have to enter accounting info once in Printer's Plan and again into Quickbooks Online.

Thanks.

Try looking at EPMS (Enterprise Print Management System). They are geared for digital, sheetfed, web and wideformat. The digital is one of the better ones I have seen. You purchase only the modules you need for your business.

They also have a module called EPMS Connect that allows data transfer through cXML to just about any 3rd party product. I am not familiar with Quickbooks Online so this may be a long shot, but they do interface with Quickbooks so, with EPMS Connect it may work.

EPMS Home Page

Greg

It is important to note that there are only two ways to import files into Quickbook Online at this time.

1. At the time of setup. When you first setup QBO it will let you import all your all old data from a previous accounting system via CSV, XLS, Quickbooks file formats. You only have one chance to do that.

2. Through the Online Banking Center. The Online Banking Center will allow you to create an account to which you can import Quickbook file format only. You can update this at any time but it only supports automatic import of debits and credits, and a comment field, the Payee and such must be set manually one by one.

Also try looking at

Also try looking at

You may also try looking at Print MIS, they have a robust MIS system that can preety much integrate with any accounting package. I am sure they offer QBO as well.

Print MIS

Print MIS

We are currently using Print MIS and I could not recommend it for integrating with Quickbooks online or any other accounting software.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back