Most complete MIS, Web2Print for digital/large format printing?

RafalWM

After reading all the posts I could find on the board and trying out some demos, I still haven't found a program that would be an "all in one" solution for a printing company such as mine. We offer digital and large format printing + graphic design in house. Offset printing is outsourced to 2-3 other printers.
Could someone recommend a solution that would enable us to manage digital+large format and have the possibility of making quotes for offset as well (without the need for having offset printing management)?
Not something basic, but a complete solution with web2print etc.

Most complete MIS, Web2Print for digital/large format printing?

There's at least 10 systems in the North American market that can address the needs of digital and large format printing. Do you have any specific requirements and what modules are you lookng for? z(Estimating, order entry, scheduling, costing, accounting, shopping cart, RFQ, variable printing, digital asset management, versioning, jdf, credit card processing , etc.)

After reading all the posts I could find on the board and trying out some demos, I still haven't found a program that would be an "all in one" solution for a printing company such as mine. We offer digital and large format printing + graphic design in house. Offset printing is outsourced to 2-3 other printers.
Could someone recommend a solution that would enable us to manage digital+large format and have the possibility of making quotes for offset as well (without the need for having offset printing management)?

I am from Caldera and we do offer a very interesting solution that could suits you. Look at Flow+, our solution to solve production and MIS needs in wide format printing. I can also point to some Flow+ users who may share their experience and their own quest for a solution similar to what you are looking after.

web2print solution for wide format design and many more

web2print solution for wide format design and many more

Check out our web2print solution @ Web To Print Applications,Web2Print store front Solutions, Print Shop Management Software, printing companies, commercial printers, Online storefront we are in process to launch corporate module to manage orders online. Contact at [email protected] with your solution requirement they will suggest you best solution.

Our web2print solution support wide range of products i.e business card to Banners.

Graphisoft - MIS for Printers

Graphisoft - MIS for Printers

Dear RafalWM,

If you wish, I could send you a 10 minutes Web-movie-overview-demo and you will understand why over a 1,000 printers in Europe and Asia are using Graphisoft as a complete «all-in-one» MIS solution dedicated to printers.

The way the system operates is stunning: over 100 optimized estimates per day, per estimator, took in charge from the very beginning of the process until it's delivered and invoiced, while managing the stock movement.

Then, if this software solution suits your expectations, a complete demo, through the Web, could take place as well.

Here is a link to the Website: RHAPSO :: Graphisoft - MIS for printers.

Denis Piotte

Intraprint has what you are looking for!

Intraprint has what you are looking for!

Hi,

Intraprint has exactly what you are looking for. We can handle wide format and dgital with no problem at all and can also easily accomodate your need for outside offset estimates. We not only offer a complete and advanced solution but also cutting edge web software including Online Estimating, Order Entry, Online Job Tracking etc., like no other you have ever seen before. I would be happy to give you a demo at your earliest convenience. My name is Chris and I can be reached at 416-841-8322. Regards.

Franklin Estimating has a new MIS worth noting

Franklin Estimating has a new MIS worth noting

Franklin Anywhere is the latest addition to the Franklin Estimating products. You will find that we can handle all of the needs you listed. Check it out.
Franklin Estimating

Franklin Anywhere is the latest addition to the Franklin Estimating products. You will find that we can handle all of the needs you listed. Check it out.
Franklin Estimating

I will go for

Franklin Anywhere

Franklin Anywhere

Franklin Anywhere, combined with Franklin Estimating is a complete management information system. I believe the lowest cost MIS on the market. I highly recommend you check out our products. Franklin Estimating

Felix Cuvreau
Project Manager
Franklin Estimating Systems

Mis

Mis

While i do not want to turn this information request into an argument, by MIS I mean Management Information System. Franklin Anywhere tracks customer data, inventory, employees, jobflow, job scheduling, employee time, costing, requests for quotes, estimates, locations, web2print, national selling values for hourly rates and finishing, equipment and BHR and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.

Fair enough, Felix. But when you claim to have the "lowest cost MIS on the market", it would be nice to have a price tag in plain sight to back it up. What exactly is the price of the lowest cost MIS on the market?

It was not a claim, it was a belief as i stated, I am in development not sales and do not actually have the prices for every other MIS system available. The cost depends on the number of licenses. For pricing contact:

Greg Harrison
Franklin Estimating Systems

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back