Multi-channel media campaign tools?

mattf

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any specific tools out there that specifically deals with the ideas of multi-channel media campaigns? I have been looking for more information concerning this topic, but haven't found much of anything.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any specific tools out there that specifically deals with the ideas of multi-channel media campaigns? I have been looking for more information concerning this topic, but haven't found much of anything.

Another question might have to be, is all these specific type of tools proprietary to companies or is there a specific open ended tool that a lot of companies use?

Multi Channel Media

Multi Channel Media

If you are looking for a platform that connects people, files (crossmedia) and systems (ERP, Graphic Workflow, ...); you would be looking at a DAM system in combination with a Business Process Management System.

If a direct connection within Adobe Creative Suite is another requirement, I invite you to have a look on our website : http://www.adamsoftware.net

Kindest regards,

Bart Lammertyn
Sales Manager for the Graphic & Media Supply Chain

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back