Munsell Hue test

2nd Attempt score 7...

Attachments

• Munsell test score.jpg
    Munsell test score.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 228
Score of 3....

These are always fun, but so highly inaccurte.

I remember reading somewhere that since your brain works by electro-chemical impulses, it is actually possible for the meal you have just eaten to slightly skew the way your eye communicates with the brain, hence changing colour perception. Has anyone read anything about taht before? I find it very interesting...

Diet affects vision - IR vision made possible

Diet affects vision - IR vision made possible

Score of 3....
I remember reading somewhere that since your brain works by electro-chemical impulses, it is actually possible for the meal you have just eaten to slightly skew the way your eye communicates with the brain, hence changing colour perception. Has anyone read anything about taht before? I find it very interesting...

Just recently I read about a "life hacking" group, who had devised a diet that enabled human vision to extend slightly into the infrared region.
If my memory serves me right (and it may not!), after a two-week diet the test subjects were able to see some 200 nm beyond "nominal" visible range (700 nm) in near-infrared. However their "IR-vision" was very weak - almost indiscernable.

Unfortunately such trick is not possible into the other direction, to UV. This is because the eye lens effectively filters out wavelenghts below approx. 400 nm.

Zero....today...:)

Attachments

• munsell test score 2.jpg
    munsell test score 2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Scored zero :)

Gordon, your musing reminded me of a colleague working in print who is completely colourblind - he used to be a hairdresser for ladies

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back