My Xerox 550

jpress

:) My new Xerox 550 is getting delivered Tuesday. Excited & cant wait! If anyone wants to know anything about it, let me know.. I think it will be the 1st install around my area.

Jay

pressgraphix.com

:) My new Xerox 550 is getting delivered Tuesday. Excited & cant wait! If anyone wants to know anything about it, let me know.. I think it will be the 1st install around my area.

Jay

pressgraphix.com

Would be very interested to hear you initial impressions after install. I'm being pitched this machine now.

Matt

Hello.

Hello.

What is good Xerox printer? Price range abaut 3-4000,- Euro ? Now we have Oki 9600 and Oki 9800 but they is slowand very often is error codes? Broblems and colours is very expensive!

We have also offset machine Gto -52 single colour only, but our printing house is very old we working with business 30 year or more. Also we have Heidelberg Tiegel.
We are in Finland. I am working printing industry year 1963 and my son year 1985.

What is good Xerox printer? Price range abaut 3-4000,- Euro ?

That won't be a 550 then, not for some years ;-)

Depending on your volume you could look at a DC12 or DC3535. Even the DC240/DC250 is getting more affordable by the day. What about an old DC2060 or so, you can find those in that range these days.

Printer

Printer

Yes. I know Xerox 240 and 250, but price is very hight thought them is user. And also these model speed is not very quick if printer like 300 gr karton ?

Do anyone know who sell them in Europa area?

And also these model speed is not very quick if printer like 300 gr karton ?

My suggestions were based on your budget, true the DC12 is slow but I'm putting 300 gsm SRA3 through my DC 3535 all day long and, though I wish it were faster, it does the job, especially when I think of what I've paid for it.

You can get a DC2045/2060/5252 in that budget and if that's not fast enough for you then your budget is unrealistic.

In Europe there are lots of dealers of these machines, otherwise look on ebay

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back