Navigator 8 Reads PDF Title rather than file name...

choneysett

Another question with out new Navigator 8 rip. When I feed it PDF files to rip, I noticed it reads the PDF Title from the metadata for writing the filename of the ripped files. Is there anyway to make it read the filename itself? If I can having a matching input and output file name then I can have a lot more options for automation. I realize it's easy enough to go in and change the title of a PDF, but it's not that much fun to do it for 250 of them!

Go to your PageSetup, somewhere underneath the set resolution activate Features, then select the last page feature, it says something like job name is file name ...can't remember exactly. Alternatively do a search on this forum, it's been described before IRC

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back