Navigator RIP

I have a Navigator GPS 7.1.2 Rip complete with dongle, cd's manual andcomputer for sale ..can somebody give me a sense of the value of this in US funds for what I could get for it.

John

Thanks

I have had offers to buy but not sure of the value that is why I ask... do not want to give it away. It is a legal copy complete with serial numbers etc.
So does any one know if can sell it.

Hello Printing Plus,
We are Xitron dealers. The best for any end user would be to have the current Navigator version 10.1. If you want to find out how much would it costs for your particular RIP, please send me the serial number of your dongle via PM and I will get you the upgrade cost. You do not have to actually purchase it, but it will give you a better idea how to competitively price your Navigator GPS 7.1.2 RIP.

Peter Warzecha
Viprofix
www.viprofix.com

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back