Need a company for vinyl printing (screenprinting)

jonkovach

I need someone who can do the following job for me:

Roughly 8" x 36"
Reflective vinyl sheeting (engineer grade) (Oracal, 3M, whatever brand is okay at this point)
Bus logo printed at top, 7" x 7", one color - blue.
Two words printed in middle, roughly 3" x 20", two colors - blue (same as bus) and red
Die cut to a specific shape
Delivered to me cut and ready to peel and stick

I print here with Nazdar System 2 Inks on Oracal 5700 series reflective vinyl. We just aren't set up to do high quantities (this job could be 20,000 quantity, accomplished in phases, but not sure on final number yet).

Please just let me know if you can do this, or if you can recommend anyone that can do this. Ballpark pricing would be great, but not crucial at this point. If you can say, it will be anywhere from 5 cents to 25 cents per piece, even that is great. Doesn't have to be screenprinted, IF there are other viable options.

Thanks very much.
Jon

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back