Need advice for printer. Starting my first home based business. Please help.

danni

Hello. I am starting an online home business where I am printing our scrap books for brides. Each book is about 60 pages - mostly black and white but about 10 pages are needed for color photos. I plan on selling approximately approximately 200 a month.

I am starting off in my home. I would like to buy a nice printer so I can do them myself at home. Do you think this is possible? Can you recommend a great printer that will produce quality black and white print and color photos? I obviously can't afford a 20K printer, but don't want problems or to invest in a cheap model that will produce a poor quality journal scrap book.

Any help or advice would be deeply appreciated. This is my first business venture and don't want to make expensive mistakes.

Thank you!!!

think your going to struggle to get anything with respectable photo quality in your budget

An epson inkjet might be a better bet but expensive to run and slow but i doubt that would be a problem for you.

ask a Xerox dealer to demo and test a new xerox 75xx series. The quality is pretty good, even on photos; it can print on heavy paper, coated and on tabloid (12x18").

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back