Need help quickly on Rampage workflow 10.4

davidaung

I just inherited an ECRM Stingray 52/63 imagesetter with a Rampage RIP v10.4 Build#34 from a printing company. When I selected the “Board Test,” from “ECRM 6300_1/Output, Rampage Systems JVX ID:” server/process; several feet of film were printed out from that imagesetter.
Now, I need to hire a trainer who can train me on the Rampage workflow with the following options -- Postscript Trapping, H, PDF Shooter, Soft FFP, and Rampage PDF. If anyone in your network has potential interest to help and near Danbury, CT, Please kindly reply to me a.s.a.p. Thanks in advance!

P.S image; Successfully tested the "BOARD TEST" from Rampage RIP to ECRM Imagesetter!

David
:confused:

Attachments

• Board Test from Rampage RIP to ECRM Imagesetter.JPG
    Board Test from Rampage RIP to ECRM Imagesetter.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 346
Contact Rampage directly and they'll point you to an independent Rampage trainer in your area. Besides Fuji personnel, there's several independents out there that would be glad to help you.

Regards,
Terry Wyse

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back