Need High Res Photos for UFC Poster

bgardner

Need to do a design for a UFC Poster

I checked Istockphoto, but did not like anything

its only going to be blown up to 2' x 3' so it wont be that big, but anyone know where i might be able to find a high res UFC photo to use as a background image?

So far so good!!

Do you happen to have a guess what an image like that might cost??? or what a price range is?

I did not look - those are just two places that are going to have high profile photos. Generally if they are Rights Managed, you'll have to pay a fair amount. They are not generally into royalty-free images like iStock sells.

most places, unlike istockphoto, will charge you an arm and a leg (about 400 bucks) for a decent image. Did you try the UFC website? maybe there is contact info there for someone in marketing and they could hook you up with an image. If it's a UFC sponsored event, I would think they'd be happy to give you the image you need.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back