new impo software instead of Preps 5 for rampage user?

stargate

I just posted question in prepress workflow. I am a rampage user and I need too switch from preps 5 to something that works with Mavericks and Mountain lion. What do you guys/gals use?

Derek

Derek,

We've got hundreds of Metrix users, running on Mac and Win. We support Mountain Lion and will be supporting Mavericks. About 40% of our users are Rampage users, so you can be confident that Metrix and Rampage work great together. About 98% of our users were former Preps users, and in fact a bunch of us here were former ScenicSoft/Creo/Kodak employees, with decades of experience working with and developing Preps - we really understand where you're coming from! Call the great people at Rampage and ask them about Metrix.

stargate, we can import Preps layouts/templates automatically, we have automated (no user scenario choices and manual tasks) job ganging and quantity optimization, for a fraction of the price other solutions will cost you.

Contact me directly for a FREE trial licence.
Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics
raymond @ imposition.com

Have a look at Metamation planning & layout solutions for entire range of offset print jobs - Commercial, bookwork, packaging with support for both sheetfed and web presses. Choose the modules you need. Drop a mail to [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back