New Imposition Software Needed

Dear Members.

I need new imposition software after updating my Adobe software today as my previous fantastic package from Dynagram will not support 2020 onwards after closing down.

It is for a small offset & digital printers, so not looking to break the bank with the cost. Thanks. Mike
No worries! If you're on the hunt for new imposition software since your Adobe update left your previous go-to from Dynagram in the dust, Design'N'Buy could be your saving grace. It's tailored for small offset and digital printers like yours and won't drain your wallet.

With Design'N'Buy, you can seamlessly impose your designs and layouts, ensuring your printing process stays efficient. Since Dynagram called it quits after 2020, it's time to switch things up, and Design'N'Buy is up-to-date with Adobe compatibility.

Give Design'N'Buy a shot to keep your printing operations running smoothly without putting a dent in your budget.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back