New processor for Epson 9900

yk_chin86

Hi,
I am new to this industries (approximately 6 months experience in this field). Currently we are looking forward to receive our new Epson 9900. We are looking forward for ISO 12647 and hopefully this proofer, which i believe is good enough to help us through the audit. Our old Epson 9800 give us a lot of headache in matching ICC profile.

As i heard from my supplier, we need to upgrade our CPU to at least i5 in order to running Epson 9900 to it maximum speed. This CPU will be attached to our EIZO monitor.

Can someone advise me on what is the system requirement that i should purchase that will give me best utilities of the CPU?

Kindly advise.

Hi

It all depends on what RIP or proofing software you are using to drive your Epson 9900/ Check the hardware recommendations for you software and that will give you a starting point to assess if you need to upgrade your controllers.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back