New Ricoh Pro c7500 launches

pippip

Boasting increased handling to 470gsm

Interesting, not a fan of the user screens on the 7200, will be interested to see how that changes in the 7500. I would also be interested in adding a voice recognition system to it so you can do voice commands like "Ricoh switch paper to # 25 in tray 3" while doing a changeout.

Boasting increased handling to 470gsm
I'm curious how they are getting it to handle 470 gsm. That paper path doesn't seem long enough, like on the c9200 series. Best I could get our old c7110 was to around 360gsm. Although maybe it's just 470 gsm, simplex and not duplex. Either way, would be nice to see it in action.

We frequently run 20pt plastic through our 72xx machines. I am not sure of the gsm, but it handles it well.

Interesting, not a fan of the user screens on the 7200, will be interested to see how that changes in the 7500. I would also be interested in adding a voice recognition system to it so you can do voice commands like "Ricoh switch paper to # 25 in tray 3" while doing a changeout.
That's a nifty idea!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back