New Violet CTP Plates

spectrecom

We just tested our new Violet Photopolymer CTP plate last night and I am excited to say they work! We will be running them on press this week to see how many impressions we can expect but we are told we can expect 150,000 impressions....I will be happy with 80,000.

These plates are manufactured in China however we in the U.S. control the quality and distribution. We own one of the factories and have intimate relations with the other. We GUARANTEE that these plates will be consistent and in stock in the US. We have the funding and the expertise to make this work without out the headaches you may have experienced in the past dealing with China.

We will be very competitive against all manufactures. I am tired of the Big 3 companies (and you know who you are!) dominating this industry. We will be seeking out all the independent dealers in the US and will offer our plates only to them.

There is a great opportunity for us independents because we are also testing our new "Chem Free" Thermal plate and so once again, only independent dealers need apply!!!!

Contact us at Sabre Plate Solutions

818-360-1111
You can use my e-mail address as well.

Come on down !!!

Come on down !!!

Well, of course anyone can sue anyone....and I'm sure one of them will try to make some unfounded claim of infringement with an infestation of attorney's but it won't hold up in court.......this time we've got them....we are working with the Chinese Government; some very rich, powerful people are involved that would not be a part of something as stupid as patent infringement....

......and so......

our plates work better than theirs....

...besides, our courts have better things to do.....like holding trials for war criminals, fraud committing bankers and corrupt politicians....

These Violet plates have been out for a while in Europe and i haven't heard of any lawsuits, additionally, the UV and Positive Thermal chemical Plates have already been in the US for 2 years.....once again no suits....when you deal with chemical compounds and polymers it gets a little murky.....add a bat wing here and a little witches brew there.....

.....I suppose GOD could have sued all of us long ago....

Back off AGFA....(formally Bayer)....(formally I.G. Farben)

http://www.corporatewatch.org/?lid=320

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back