Newbie to Cutting Business Cards - HELP!

2. You mentioned that you utilize 5mm gutters. We set up our cards 9x5cm. Are the gutters left blank, is this on full bleed cards or might you have a couple of pics of cards layed out on a SRA3 page? Think of it as having 2.5mm bleed off each card, i will get a pic of the next set i do and upload

sorry to bother about this, but with the upcoming cutting competition can you get me a pic of what your cards look like set up on a SRA3 with the gutters? thanks!

2. You mentioned that you utilize 5mm gutters. We set up our cards 9x5cm. Are the gutters left blank, is this on full bleed cards or might you have a couple of pics of cards layed out on a SRA3 page? Think of it as having 2.5mm bleed off each card, i will get a pic of the next set i do and upload

sorry to bother about this, but with the upcoming cutting competition can you get me a pic of what your cards look like set up on a SRA3 with the gutters? thanks!

Here is a pdf
samplelayout.pdf - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back