Nexus having trouble deleting a job.

MJX

I noticed this morning that in the Control Module window that Nexus (8.4 R4) is continually trying to delete a certain file and is unable to. The error I get is "Trash Manager item locked. Trash Manager is unable to delete file." Every few seconds it will try again.

In Nexus Manager the file is not in the Jobs list, but if I open the Queues window I can see the file in one of the workflows but am unable to do anything with it. Attempting to purge the queue does nothing and if I select the file itself it is considered paused and attempting to release it only crashes Nexus.

Quitting Nexus does not solve the issue either.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

MJX

Have you tried quitting Port Server and Control, and then deleting the file manually on the Server?

All Nexus Jobs are stored in the Nexus Install folder, in a folder called Jobs within the jobs folder

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back